Moss Patrol is a Puget Sound family owned company providing the best cleaning methods, equally trained staff and the highest quality treatments.
Owned by life-long Washington resident, Chris Barnett is an expert at extending the life of roofs in the Pacific Northwest. As we all know, our climate is conducive to moss growth and shake decay, so it is important to keep your roof clear of moss and debris through treatments and scheduled maintenance. Our fully trained staff at Moss Patrol can safely use anything, from economically friendly roof treatments to petroleum based wood sealers & colorants, for your shake roofs.
- We have an outstanding 4.65 out of 5 Rating with HomeAdvisor Pro (formally Service Magic).
- We have a 4.5 out of 5 star rating on our yelp listing.
- Our trucks are fully stocked repairing machines equipped with tow-able or truck mounted compressors.
- Our primary roof cleaning method is using 125 psi air to remove moss & debris.
- Do we pressure wash? You bet we do! We use 1800 psi and 6 gallons of water per minute to get your exterior home surface looking renewed in no time.